[Burichan] [Desudesudesu] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Boku?
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

Hide Thread (−)
File: 1319654799400.jpg -(922.2 KiB, 1520x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
944339 No.2357   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

Who says that Western cosplayers are bad...?

16 posts and 12 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1327339912149.jpg -(18.9 KiB, 382x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19346

>>2401

Balljoints. Oh so fappable.

/sarcasm

>> No.2403   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2402

You're framing your argument with that?

Fappable?

You're missing the point entirely.

>> No.2406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1328204847714.jpg -(355.3 KiB, 650x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
363802

>>2403

>You're framing your argument with that?

The same could be said about the whole 'dolljoints' thing. What IS so good about them (and without resorting to any excuses used by those here in Desuchan)? You tell me.

Rozenweapon visualises the Maidens perfectly well as humans (and how). I see nothing wrong with them as being Healthy. So why the need to push 'dolljoints' on those whose specific interests don't conform to how you & others think they should?

You tell me.

Some would say 'What's so good about the Maidens without dolljoints?'. Well, now you know how you sound to everyone else.

'Argument'? As if one even existed in the first place.

>> No.2407   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2403

>'Argument?' As if one even existed in the first place.

>>>/boku/>>3015

Argument. Read it.

Your dolljoints/not dolljoint argument is like asking what good a hentai image is with or without a futa, or tentacles, or something like that. There's no real reason to have them, there's no reason to not have them. It's a fetish, and fetishes are by definition difficult or impossible to explain. Some of us like dolljoints, some of us like healthy, some of us like both. Let's post both, so that we're all happy.

BTW, +1 for dolljoints, -1 for RW for me. In case you want my opinion.

>> No.2408   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2406

>So why the need to push 'dolljoints' on those whose specific interests don't conform to how you & others think they should?

Are you the same as >>2402 ?

If so, hold on. I said you missed the point entirely. Let me clarify. When I said, "If Shinku were real she'd look just like this only smaller and with dolljoints," I was referring to the doll Shinku, the one we see in the manga and anime, but translated into the real world. If you got a box and Shinku was in it, that girl is who she might look like, only smaller in size, and with the body of a jointed doll. I wasn't trying to push any preference on anyone, just making the above assumption.

Isn't Alice being a completely normal human just a fan theory anyway? Alice is supposed to be a perfectly pure and unspoiled girl, and I feel like normal humans are inherently flawed, especially due to their mortality.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1312470047124.jpg -(345.0 KiB, 525x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353232 No.2284   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

Would you love her even if she converted?

4 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1316189818623.jpg -(199.5 KiB, 955x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204238

>>2284

Nah. Allah would convert to Shinkuism. That's how awesome she is.

Drinking tea five times a day. Red is a sacred colour. Ending all prayers with 'Dawa' instead of 'Amen'. Kun-Kun is her prophet. All images of the Goddess are blessed icons. Instead of Hijab women wear frilly bonnets, and are encouraged to show their legs.

Her commandments:

1- Thou shalt make the tea.
2- Thou shalt always be elegant
3- Thou shalt be quiet whilst "Detective Kun-Kun" is on TV.
4- Thou shalt have hana-hana hamburger as a meal at least three times a week.
5- Thou shalt always respect the Goddess Shinku.
6- Thou shalt not have any other waifu than the Goddess Shinku.
7- Thou shalt sex the Goddess Shinku - but only when she consents to such.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No.2329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1316230557344.gif -(156.9 KiB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160632

>>2328

Beautifully written, our goddess would be proud. Now I'm pretty much an atheist, but if that were an actually religion, I would convert pronto. Sure our goddess might be fictional, but at least we know she EXISTS.

>> No.2330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1316292193047.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165685

>>2329

A rainbow doesn't actually physically exists, but at least it can be seen.

Haruhi Suzumiya may only exist in light novels/anime, but at least we can see her. And she IS God.

[/FSTDT]
[/FSM/Invisible Pink Unicorn/JR 'Bob' Dobbs/Cthulhu/Russell's Teapot]

Logic. Comes from reading books other than the Bible. The Goddess Shinku realises that, and is smug & superior as fuck about that fact. She knows that intellect is everything, and encourages reading - as much and as wide, subject-wise as possible - in her followers. One word: Madrassas.

Suck on that, fundies.

>> No.2368   [Delete]   [Edit]

This is the first time i've visited desuchan after months.

EDIT: crap, should've looked at the pic first before asking anything stupid. Well, thanks OP for showing something different here.

Last edited 11/11/12(Sat)08:50.

>> No.2396   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2328
Spread it well boy.

Your about to go for a wild ride against on another Goddess.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1291275470455.jpg -(461.4 KiB, 791x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472451 No.2185   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

Getting to be that time of the year, /dawa/

1 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1321396206139.jpg -(145.2 KiB, 800x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148650

i have no idea what this sign says, but i bet it's either sad or about penises

>> No.2372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1321403043915.jpg -(286.6 KiB, 800x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293523

>>2371

Sadly, no. Well, kind of, I guess.

>> No.2373   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2372
my god i nearly wept
HANG IN THERE SHUNKU!

>> No.2382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1322110431287.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 900x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190574

Tis' the season and such.

>> No.2383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1322110557448.jpg -(212.4 KiB, 984x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217527

Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho.

Thanks Santa Shinku.

Last edited 11/11/23(Wed)23:56.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1319439209628.jpg -(58.5 KiB, 607x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59948 No.2355   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

i wonder if she would be more effective in battle with a sword?

>> No.2356   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2355

>Shinku
>Effective

Cool story bro

>> No.2359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1319863893345.png -(292.5 KiB, 679x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299547

>>2356
Cry more junk



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1317127328223.jpg -(328.1 KiB, 1100x1691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335967 No.2331   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

Tea time, Jun...

>> No.2332   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2331
OH SHI-

>> No.2338   [Delete]   [Edit]

Pretty good read. Picked up 1 and 2 today and it's pretty much Blade if Blade was a Japanese chick named Shinku.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1307378046299.jpg -(53.6 KiB, 461x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54874 No.2232   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

When I attack, my parasol will blot out the sun, kashira~!!

1 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1307479537668.jpg -(359.1 KiB, 844x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367726

>>2232

then we shall drink tea in the shade!

>> No.2236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1307510497184.gif -(41.7 KiB, 359x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42732

You have many slaves Kanaria, but few warriors.

>> No.2305   [Delete]   [Edit]

terribly executed, Love!.

Last edited 11/08/24(Wed)04:20.

>> No.2318   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2305
u mad?

>> No.2319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1315514450108.jpg -(38.6 KiB, 425x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39513

>>2318



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1307575980319.jpg -(127.8 KiB, 595x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130896 No.2237   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

This is where the tea comes from.

1 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1307592487416.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 640x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53927

:9

>> No.2241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1308165292049.jpg -(35.1 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35903

...anyway, it's weird how Shinku is basically just a small human in that pic.

>> No.2243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1309347704698.jpg -(114.8 KiB, 488x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117571

>>2237

So shinku is the teapot

What if K-on use her as a teapot

>> No.2259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1311061635782.gif -(134.1 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137368

It's the 'Baby Alive' doll come to animé...

>> No.2282   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2243

See >>1385



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1288606996042.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 560x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102376 No.2103   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

Final Tally:

Beatrice: 19; Franziska von Karma: 2; Basara: 0

Beatrice has won the votes! Thank you for voting!

Resident artist for Shinku is: Koi.

Last edited by moderator 10/12/13(Mon)07:01.

20 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2137   [Delete]   [Edit]

Beato of course

>> No.2143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1288031274144.jpg -(23.6 KiB, 800x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24123

BBBEAAAOOTTRRRIICCHEEEE!!!!

>> No.2156   [Delete]   [Edit]

Beatrice I guess

>> No.2257   [Delete]   [Edit]

so, uh, was this ever drawn?

>> No.2258   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2257
This will be belatedly drawn by this year's artist in due course.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1283779046672.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 569x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89563 No.2044   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

>>2039
<- This

>> No.2045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1283780658141.jpg -(715.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733093

<- No, this (what Shinku would look like if she wore Gin's garb).

>> No.2046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1283780776959.jpg -(103.8 KiB, 795x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106334

>>2045

...or this, if there was a 3rd series, with Rozen giving his dolls new garb; Shinku's being more stripperiffic & sexy.

>> No.2188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1291444596122.jpg -(312.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320162

Alice Shinku

>> No.2228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1305210554344.jpg -(107.1 KiB, 1248x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109679

>>2188

As Shinku becomes Alice, like Pinocchio, becomes human. And she grows up to be the sexiest woman in existence. Shinku becomes the hyper-paragon, nay, zenith of ultra-femininity.

As a result, Shinku becomes a fashion/photo/art/glamour model, commanding a million dollars a session - and of course, clients/companies are only too willing to pay.

An example? In this artwork by glamour art goddess Olivia DeBerardinis, if she had the ringlets, this would be Shinku as Alice. Ultimate perfection in womanhood. Here, in a glamour photoshoot, even she admires herself, wearing only long gloves, long luscious legs sheathed in the finest, sheerest silk stockings, and dainty feet adorned in lethal ultra-high heels.

Men want her. Women want to be her.

Shinku. Alice. Goddess of Sex.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1289476080832.png -(43.6 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44625 No.2167   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply]

because she is red...
can I call her RED?

6 posts and 5 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.2206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1297055704287.jpg -(126.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129551

YOU LIKE SHINKU.....EVEN THOUGH SHE'S RED?

>> No.2210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1298112901290.jpg -(239.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244880
>> No.2219   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2206
I WILL CUT OUT YOUR TONGUE!

>> No.2220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1303361872076.png -(665.4 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681406

Pokemon Trainer Red Aproves.

>> No.2225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1304804810154.png -(163.7 KiB, 313x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167641

Red Tea B!tch..

I'm going to drink you while you screams~

Last edited 11/05/07(Sat)17:47.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]