[Burichan] [Desudesudesu] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Boku?
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1283285407087.jpg -(134.1 KiB, 1005x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137338 No.7455   [Delete]   [Edit

Touhou 13 speculation thread! Using this proven theory table, as shown in the picture, I have created a plausible plot for Touhou 13, in which gremlins raid spring, in a misguided attempt to steal its vitality and beauty for themselves.

Lily White confirmed for playable character!

>> No.7456   [Delete]   [Edit]

Uh-huh...

If I might ask a few questions: How exactly do you brainwash gravity? Or invade scientific progress? Why do the gods want to hide away Buddha all of a sudden? By what means do the thetans intend to kidnap the entire atmosphere, and what the hell are they even going to do with it?

>> No.7462   [Delete]   [Edit]

you forgot Mima.

>> No.7464   [Delete]   [Edit]
>How exactly do you brainwash gravity?

Aim for the fairies whose power is the cause of gravity.

>Or invade scientific progress?

Have your minions take control major
universities and research institutions.

>Why do the gods want to hide away Buddha all of a sudden?

They have become vain and view his teaching as a threat to their power and influence.

>By what means do the thetans intend to kidnap the entire atmosphere, and what the hell are they even going to do with it?

They'll use a series of several hundred magnets spread across the planet. They'll use it to revive the Xenu and bring about the Second Age.

>> No.7466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1283303208372.jpg -(129.7 KiB, 799x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132858

>>7464
I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY

>> No.7467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1283304733471.jpg -(2100 B, 95x126) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2100

>>7464

>> No.7473   [Delete]   [Edit]

<noko> @dice 3d15
<ph34r> noko: 6, 8, and 3

WEREWOLVES INVADE HUMAN SOULS

A strange howling has been ringing through the night sky of Gensokyo, and somehow the inhabitants of the Human Village have been falling ill one by one. Shrine Maidens Reimu Hakurei and Sanae Kochiya investigate, only to be attacked by a horde of youkai wolves who have been entering the souls of the human populace and taking them hostage. Can they prevent the spirit-wolves from annihilating the Human Village? And where are they going to get all that hassaku?

>> No.7474   [Delete]   [Edit]

Roll 3d15: 7, 2, 14

CELESTIALS STEAL THE ATMOSPHERE

One day in Gensokyo everyone died because the Celestial Tenshi Hinanai dared the Oni Suika to steal the atmosphere - which she indeed did after drinking a few too many gallons of sake and explaining how "something like that is as easy for an oni as for frogs to swallow faries whole". Play as Yuyuko as she tries to find Mystia's corpse before any other hungry ghost does.

>> No.7539   [Delete]   [Edit]

Scientists conquer the afterlife.

>> No.7542   [Delete]   [Edit]

2 12 4

Vampires destroy the sun.

Sounds like either an awful book or a cheesy b-movie.

>> No.7549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1283919034057.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 495x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206964

>>7542
"Why didn't I think of this before? ...Hold that thought."
grabs red telephone

Last edited 10/09/08(Wed)09:07.

>> No.10875   [Delete]   [Edit]

Just for laughs.

Rolls

Fairies Invade Outer Space........wait, what????

Last edited 12/03/17(Sat)03:09.

>> No.10876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1332019038585.png -(203.5 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208380
>Lily White confirmed for playable character

AWWWW YEAH



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff