[Burichan] [Desudesudesu] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting Mode: Reply (Abbreviated Thread View)
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Boku?
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, 7z, bz2, gz, rar, torrent, zip
  • Maximum file size allowed is 409600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1252538076069.jpg -(22.0 KiB, 350x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22532 No.17678   [Delete]   [Edit

I remembered the time when I was a Jedi who only watch straight hentai. Then one day while enjoying my usual routine I came across a comic with Bridget on the cover (By Saigado) Hmm I was thinking this girl looks pretty hot, so she should be a good fap material, without realizing that the text on the cover indicate that she is a he. Then hell broke loose. O SHIT she got a penis, and was being molested by an older woman. Strangely I was turned on by this and kept on reading. Then I was like O FUCK she was being gangbanged by two men. Finally I did the unthinkable - I fapped to it. That's my story - 100% true. How did you guys come to the dark side?

ps: I am pretty sure Ishoku Dougen's true identity is Darth Vader.

This page shows only the latest 50 replies to this thread. For the other 155, refer to the full thread page.
>> No.69061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364364599418.jpg -(146.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149865

>>69055

Honestly I like men of most kinds, but stuff like hairy bodies and beards are a turn off to me. Masculine bodies are alright as long as it isn't overdone.

I...also like guys with nice butts. When it comes down to it really, a boy is a boy. No matter how masculine or feminine(except newhalfs, the boobs thing turns me off from it and I just consider those as women tbh).

Also as a tomboy, I like contrast. I think girly men and boyish women go great together.

Pic related.

>> No.69062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364364842135.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2149x2149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1545307

>>69061

I noticed that the whole boobs bit was a major turning point for my own self too. At cons, ever since I sprouted boobs, no girl has hugged me, but guys have. It's fucking GREAT.

>> No.69063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364366595950.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 311x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92610

>>69060

>> No.69064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364370505125.jpg -(161.9 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165793

>>69063
Traps are biologically male, but present as female. People who are attracted to traps are generally attracted to anyone who appears to be an attractive female, regardless of biological sex.

In fact, if you're agonizing over whether or not liking traps makes you gay (or before you go around claiming that self-identified straight trap enthusiasts are in denial), it's useful to think of gender and biological sex as two separate concepts. It is possible for somebody's sex to be male, but for their gender to be female. One could be biologically female, but identify as both male and female. Biological sex is entirely based on genits and chromosomes, while gender is based on sense of self and social construction.

Think of Ruka from Steins;gate. She's biologically male, but dresses and identifies as a female. While the characters in the anime would view it differently, and oh lord did I CRINGE whenever I saw them rubbing it in, I would say that Ruka is female for all intents and purposes (aside from that whole penis and XY chromosome thing) even before time travel somehow results in her biological sex changing between world lines (and completely fucking with my mind).

Pictured: Ruka. This is a female, regardless of what you have to say about her genitalia.

And moving on to answer the question for myself, I tend to self-insert as the trap in these. I would switch between yaoi and straight stuff (self-inserting as the girl) before I realized that this was even a thing.

>> No.69067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364373627268.png -(1.3 MiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1348720

>>69064
That is such pretentious smug shit. Nobody masturbates to transvestites because they're "attracted to their inner non-societally based femininity" or anything like that; if they did, then they'd just choose porn [hentai] starring actual women, or maybe lolicon to replicate the whole lack of tits. They choose transvestites-- you can call them traps if you wanna get overly poetic and try to avoid the actuality of it, but they're transvestites-- because it's a segue to express their gay fantasies and desires, whether they're conscious or not, without having to confront the fact that they're having gay fantasies and desires. Seriously, if you wanna talk about society putting all of this shit on the subjects of "gender" and "sexuality" and how the terms and definitions society connects them with are way to rigid to encompass the patois of it all, and how people need to get over that shit, then you can't do gay shit like whack off to hot transvestites sucking dick and taking it up the ass and say there's nothing gay about it. That's denying what you're doing, not just to everyone else but (and mainly) to yourself, and that's just proving you're still affected by the first-world's sexually rigid views, and it's furthering them by still letting them affect you.
I'm not saying that liking gay transvestite porn (hentai) makes you gay, but to try and deny that it is a heavily gay activity that you're partaking in and that to say things like, "I may do this, but this is still a completely straight activity and I'm still an absolute heterosexual because of X and Y" or, "No, this isn't gay at all; it's only gay if they have hair on their chest!" is just being ridiculous. Again, I'm not bashing it-- I whack off to this shit like everyone else does in this niche of a kink, and I am worried that maybe dicks are delicious, but I'm admitting that last part, like a man-- but it's silly that everyone is saying all this shit about how "gender is such a loose term", or how people "don't understand this and are just ignorant haters", but are still denying that they might be somewhat gay. The joke is that the only people who are against homosexuality are either stupid or are worried that dicks are delicious, but everyone on here is supporting gay shit but are still denying they might be on the gayer end of the sexuality spectrum than they'd prefer to be, and it's for that exact same reason: either they're stupid, or they're worried that dicks are delicious (in this case it's probably both). Bisexuality may mean you're attracted to masculinity as well as femininity, so transvestites must not lead you to the bisexual end of the spectrum because they're not masculine, but if you look at the physical zenith of masculinity to be expressed as the penis, like how the physical zenith of femininity is the vagina and breasts, then you can't deny that masturbating to something that has a penis-- not something that features a penis, as is the case with regular straight porn (where the penis is a fundamental part, but not the focus), but where the penis is the focal point of the entire thing-- has a very homosexual (or bi, whatever) quality to it. It doesn't make it gay, but it does put it firmly in the bisexual section of the sexuality spectrum (I personally feel that attraction to transvestites and the like lies much more in the area of pansexuality than it does in hetero, homo or bisexuality, but whatever).

This all mainly applies to trap-yaoi, by the way. Straight stuff featuring traps does fit in to all that "inner true femininity and 'gender' is just a word used by society, man, and more people need to listen to the Beatles instead of just hearing them and need to get their crystals in tune" shit, but it's still pushing the limit, cuz' it's still a guy in drag that you're attracted to. Also... c'mon, how much of the average person who fancies traps' porn folder dedicated to traps is filled with straight shit?

Also, if some guy you knew loved whacking off to those videos of the pre-op trans-men (the women-to-men equivalent of Bailey Jay, pretty much; with the testosterone, facial hair and muscles, but still with the vagina) getting fucked by men and denied there was anything gay or homoerotic about it, would you think he's being silly or would you agree with him that there's absolutely nothing gay about it, because it has a vagina so it's obviously completely straight?

Last edited 13/03/27(Wed)04:40.

>> No.69068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364374193630.jpg -(380.6 KiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389699

>>69067

Been modding this board for a little over two years, and I can safely say that girl x trap stuff is the minority of content on this board. Probably only outnumbers reverse traps. Maria+Holic is probably the most popular thing that happened in that category, and even then the Maria Mania doujins (Mariya get dicked, a lot) were probably the most popular content delivered.

Guy x trap is easily the most popular (regardless of whether the guys depicted are actual characters, or just faceless dick sources), with trap x trap being the second most popular.

>> No.69069   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69067

Dude, paragraphs. Use them. Nearly impossibly to parse the first half of your post between the lack of paragraphs and the run on sentences.

No one is denying that there cannot be attraction to genitals. What is being denied is that genitals defines orientation. In the absence of a need to procreate, which with seven billion people, we certainly have such an absence, nearly all sex is recreational, even among straight couples.

Men who are attracted to men are gay. So, yes, a cisgender man who has vaginal intercourse with transman is gay. Why? Because the interest is very likely not the vagina at all. The interest is in the masculinity and gender performance.

Men who are attracted to women are straight. Trans women are women. Which means if a man is having sex with a trans woman, or a trans girl, since so many drawn traps are very much under age, it's straight.

Then there are those just don't care, albeit for different reasons. Bisexuals, pansexuals, omnisexuals.

I think the question we need to ask, and I would love to hear the answer, is what about cisgender men who ONLY like trans women who haven't had SRS. Not cis women, not cis men or trans men. Only trans women. Basically what many of these trap characters are: girls who happen to have a penis.

This doesn't represent me, I identify with the trap, regardless of who the other sexual partner is.

Kiruka, you know it's interesting, because I prefer traps with cisgender female partners. Usually involving pegging or toys. And it's way harder to find, and I've always wondered why.

>> No.69070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364385601656.png -(232.5 KiB, 360x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238109

I don't see the "girl" in the trap, I see only the boy-with-nice-body-and-fancy-clothes. It is fascinating to hug someone precious with penis and flat chest. Something what I don't feel with a loli or girl. Traps are bros with nice wrapping, and it is totally gay to love 'em, and whoever think this "but they are just like girls with penis" thing is a closet clown.

>> No.69071   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69069

not all traps are trans

hideyoshi doesn't identify as a girl, so does that mean it's gay to fap to hideyoshi?

what if the boy was forced to dress as a girl and then get dicked? does that make it straight?

just admit that you crave dicks. why is everyone afraid to admit on a board teeming with dicks that they crave dicks?

>> No.69074   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69071
Word.

>> No.69076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1364419586146.jpg -(258.8 KiB, 950x1337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264963

Black and white thinking is starting to become outdated, especially with regards to traps. Gay and straight are absolutes and while it is possible to lean more towards one or the other, being the textbook definition of one is utterly impossible.

As Chris Rock once said of politics, "Nobody is one thing."

But back ON TOPIC: this picture. That's how I started liking traps.

>> No.69077   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69071

Kou-chan,

Never said they all were. This isn't necessarily about how the traps see themselves, but rather how their partner sees them (and about how they perform gender), although how they see themselves often bleeds over, especially if they talk a lot about it. Bridget as an example is clearly a boy, and yes, so is Hideyoshi. However, as mentioned above Ruka is clearly a girl. Norio is a girl. I would not, personally want to day Bridget. I don't know enough about Hideyoshi.

Also, this isn't about me. While I primarily like women, I'm not straight. Certainly not 100% straight. So whether I, personally, "crave the dick" or not (and I explained, I'm sort of indifferent to it, even if having one means I can more easily identify with traps) is irrelevant to anything I previously said about orientation.

Orientation cannot be reduced simply to ZOMG PENIS OR VAGINA OR BOTH??? LOL!!111 It may not even be a primary part.

>> No.69092   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69070
Still sounds like a binary thinking to me.
Many people still fap to them like to "girls with penises" because they are attracted to feminity.
It's more like that people who fap to them only for the "nice guys in dresses" are just closed geteros, lol.

>> No.69096   [Delete]   [Edit]

Trap porn of any kind is made to attract those who like feminine men and boys. It has nothing at all to do with capturing the inner girl or female part of anything at all. At that point it would no longer be trap it would be transgender, transexual, or transvestite. Traps are all about boys who can pass of as girls or at least really confuse people and still wanting to fuck them pretty much.

>> No.69099   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69096

That's where the "trap" came from in English, but do not let that confuse you. Trap as a term is wholly a product of English image boards. It is not the term used in the original Japanese, and we do not use it in Japan. Sometimes translators choose to use the word trap where a Japanese term might be used because they are catering to the English audience.

There's jousou 女装 or otokonoko 男の娘. There's also newhalf, but that's less relevant for our purposes here, in my opinion. I personally think the second is more accurate because here in Japan otoko is used more like "male" than it is used like "man." So the idea behind otokonoko is "male daughter" or "male girl." But even jousou refers to specifically female clothing or wearing female clothing, so again the emphasis is on the clothing.

In both cases the original Japanese emphasis is on the femininity, which undermines your argument and supports mine. Besides, plenty of traps ARE transgender, either transsexual (clearly, Norio and Ruka, but plenty of others), or a transvestite (Aizawa from Prunus Girl, perhaps? If s/he can be believed about anything. Aizawa is clearly a genderfuck anyhow).

Shall I go on?

In related news, I'll be changing my marker from 男 to 女 in the immediate future.

>> No.69128   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69099

>So the idea behind otokonoko is "male daughter" or "male girl."

That explains why Chrome translates that particular pixiv tag as "daughter of the man".

>> No.69130   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69128

Yes. の is usually possessive, but in this case it refers to one noun as a trait of the other noun, not owned by the noun. So the idea here is really recognising the body as male, but also recognising that the mentality involved is girl or daughter. My Japanese is far from perfect, especially when it comes to academic subjects, but I have been here long enough to think of otokonoko as in the same vein as most of our discussions of sex vs. gender identity (which is itself is oversimplified, but...).

Otokonoko are generally girls in thought and behavior. Some may continue to claim to be guys, but the Japanese explanations don't seem to make the distinction. If they don't identify as girls, then they're just "bad" at gender performance, because their performance marks them out as "girl." But as stated, plenty of otokonoko are pretty clearly transgender, anyway.

>> No.69144   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69130

My understanding is that it's a play on words. Otokonoko (男の娘) is pronounced the same as otoko no ko (男の子), which is the normal way of saying male child. 娘 is also the kanji for "musume" (daughter), which is why Chrome translates it that way. Japan does that kanji-alternate-pronunciation shit a lot.

>> No.69145   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69144

I speak, read, and write Japanese. I've lived here for five years, I'm transitioning here, and I'm getting Japanese citizenship.

Yes, otokonoko using musume is a pun, but it's one that is based on more than just a funny turn of phrase. It is based on the idea that the personality of otokonoko. You can see this if you read commentary on blogs and try to read through the discourse. I find it pretty mentally taxing though, and you have to have a lot of understanding of Japanese slang and internet memes.

Every single kanji has multiple readings because of onyomi vs kunyomi, sometimes multiple readings in each type of yomi. And puns like this are quite common.

>> No.69160   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69145
Are you the same Kat from trapchan? The "sucked my own three-incher on a webcam" Kat?

Why would you want Japanese citizenship? I've been all over the world in the last five years, including to Japan; that country is not at all as great as we like to fantasize it is. Then again, no country is great. But like they write: "The grass is always greener elsewhere."

>> No.69165   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>69160

No, I'm not. I don't know who that is and I have never been on trapchan, even to browse. Didn't know it existed.

As to why I'm planning on getting Japanese citizenship, uh, this is my home. My career is here. All of my retirement money is in the Japanese pension system. With the exception of transitioning, my medical care is cheap and high quality. Public transportation is here. My friends are here. Hell, I am relatively "normal" here compared to many native Japanese and many non-Japanese.

Changing my gender marker over as a non-citizen first is way easier in Japan than doing it as a citizen in either my US State or Japan, so it's kind of nice to be in the middle here.

tl;dr I've built a life here. Why would I want to leave?

>> No.70944   [Delete]   [Edit]

I was a kid watching outlaw and saw starwin in trap mode..

>> No.70960   [Delete]   [Edit]

I love watching boys suck dick, drink cum and get fucked up their ass.

There's nothing gay about it, though, cuz' they're dressed like girls.

>> No.70962   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>70960
Aren't you just the most charming guy ever?

And for the record, I hate nothing less than those who say "I love watching boys suck dick, drink cum and get fucked up their ass." then say "oh but I'm not gay", implying homosexuality is so much worse.

>> No.86186   [Delete]   [Edit]

Beautiful and sexy

>> No.86189   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>70960
agreed but if its a trap pegging a manly man(bara is on bottom and you have bridget fucking him up the ass thats homo unless you wanna play it as some kind of gross femdom shit)
>>70962
it is worse and bad, yup futa and traps=no homo, and both are also yuri (if its futa x trap, trap x trap, trap x girl, futa x girl, futa x futa)

>> No.86195   [Delete]   [Edit]

Sigh. I remember this thread. Started out well but turned into depressing reading pretty quick. It's sad that western puritanical brainwashing pervades even this secluded corner of the internet. The cognitive dissonance from being turned on by a man fucking another man (completely heterosexual, of course) must drive some people completely bonkers.

>> No.86201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1411883073252.gif -(915.7 KiB, 880x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
937665

Heh, and your kind of "girl" must be someone like Buck Angel? Sexuality isn't a dichotomy, it is even more complex than scales and continuum! But yeah, some people LOVE to maintain their gender roles over everything, with all the nasty shit it has. And who am I kidding? This place is full of misogynists, homophobes (especially against lesbians) and transphobes!

>> No.86202   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86195
The fuck is your problem it's not denial if it's trap and futa because it's 2-D & they are female.

>>86201
Boo hoo fuck off
Women need to know what's good for them and it's man-cock not dildo nor a strap-on one.
Shoujo ai& Yuri are enhanced with penis (trap and or futa on girl).

That kinda shit russels your jimmies?

>> No.86203   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86201
It's not homophobe if your male and hate lesbo-dykes , it's just sexism and mysgyny enhanced. Besides turning female characters into futa and traps just makes them better sex objects and retaining there female gender role.

>> No.86205   [Delete]   [Edit]

What do you call it when you love traps but hate fags like the black guy in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyX9-068Xx0

I saw one of these mindfucking freaks at work yesterday. He had dreads and pants hanging off his ass like a typical thug but he was with two white girls and talking more valley than they were. I hate when dudes look straight but when they open their mouth its like WTH?! If you're going to sound that much like a woman can you at least TRY to look like one?

>> No.86206   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86202
Spoken like a true closet case.

>>86205
In all likelihood these fags make up a small (but very consipicuous) minority of gay people most of whom act like regular people who simply prefer male sexual companionship.

>> No.86207   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86206
FUCK YOU CUNT
its not closet case nor denial

not real life biological male, ITS NO HOMO even its PHOTOSHOP FUTA real female celebrities and female porn stars.

Only time its straight in real to fuck another guy who is post op or pre op passable shemale is in men's prison. I dont consider a gay for man to fuck a chick who looks like female version of her brother/father/male cousin, nor pre op and post op FTM (biologically female, born female, but probably fugly whore).

>> No.86208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1411959051091.png -(183.8 KiB, 410x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188255

>>86207

There's three things to keep in mind about prison:

1) What happens in prison stays in prison.
2) In prison, being on top isn't gay.
3) Candy bars are as good as cash in prison.

>> No.86209   [Delete]   [Edit]

For God's sake! Are there people here who care about gay?! What are you? 12?

>> No.86213   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86207
So much denial it hurts. Just look at all these elaborate fantasies you've dreamed up. Prison shemale incest? Hardcore shit.

>> No.86214   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86213
>>86209
FUCK OFF and not denial, well if your bara fag then you dont need your dick and balls, nor to breathe air.

>> No.86215   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86214
So mad. I thought this was a trap board not a league of legends board.

>> No.86217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1412288066316.jpg -(102.2 KiB, 656x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104689

>>86215

No worries. He's on holiday for a week.

>> No.86221   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86217
That image.. I don't remember seeing that expresion in Himegoto? Probably I was just too focused on bulges

>> No.86222   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86221
I know that feel

>> No.86223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1412381546838.png -(238.4 KiB, 299x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244106

>>86221
>>86222

"My face is up here!"

>> No.87577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1444939545120.jpg -(54.6 KiB, 542x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55866

So many lols at these people trying to say "I'm straight but I like dicks"

Can we just end this whole "straight/gay/bi" headache and just divide into two factions: Cork-in-the-ass or fagoot

I'll be the first member of the faggot party, you can join me over by the other cuntboys. If you prefer a more main stream approach you can sign up with the cis homos over there

Either you are straight or you are one of the million other labels. Just make it easy and be a faggot

>> No.87587   [Delete]   [Edit]

People need to just stop pretending that human sexuality is itself anything more than yet another fucking social construct. The very concept of "sexual identity" itself is less than 150 years old. Before then, apart from the fact that the Abrahamic religions told us all for some 2,000 years that anything that wasn't pure old-fashioned hetero was condemnable under any and all circumstances, people simply did not think about "sexuality" or "sexual identity" at all because neither had any reason to exist. Even before Christianity and Islam took hold across the west there wasn't even such a thing as "gay" "straight" or "bi", there was just "love", whether platonic, romantic or sexual, between individuals, with the only really hetero aspect that was constant among them being that "it's okay to have a same-sex lover but you also have to make a point of marrying someone of the opposite sex so that you can do what everyone is supposed to do, which is reproduce" and that's pretty much how the Greeks saw it, for example.

Even the Romans, who were known for thinking of same-sex romance as a "bad habit" akin to excessive alcoholism or a defect in personality, at worst, were more than a little open to it when it came to actually walking the walk.

Before Judeo-Christian ideas took hold throughout the west, the concept of sexuality and who it was okay to love and not to love in a more than platonic manner was limited to the social stigma that came from dying childless, but it had almost nothing to do with sexual preferences. In the east, where most traditional cultures were effectively spared from the radical criminalization of homosexual behavior, attitudes toward homoeroticism, at least before the modern era, closely resembled the west in pagan times.

To name just a couple of examples, Oda Nobunaga had a younger male lover even though he also enjoyed the company of women, and countless emperors of China and Vietnam very frequently grew up around, and in the often sexual company of eunuchs who effectively filled the role of boy-toys and playmates for the young monarchs, alongside their usual civil service training as they grew up.

To go even further and delve into the evolutionary psychology crap, this kind of shit is just as commonplace in the animal kingdom, but I won't get into that. Discovery Channel and Animal Planet can fill you in if you're that curious or didn't know about it already.

But yeah, "sexuality" is kind of a recent invention, more recent than most people are willing to admit. It's in and of itself something of a backlash against the westernized, Judeo-Christian-Islamic puritanical clean-slate "homo is a no-go" culture that forcibly constrained the quite natural human tendency for sexual exploration and all those types of boundary-crossings that in fact make up a natural component of our social interactions.

If you asked two naked ancient Greek men in the middle of doing it hard style in the anus 2,500 years ago if they were homosexual or bisexual just because they were in a same-sex relationship/producing children at the same time with women they'd have literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about, because they never stopped to think about it before, let alone look upon it as unnatural or unbecoming of themselves, or anything out of the ordinary really.

>> No.87601   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>87587
Finally someone who gets it

>> No.87607   [Delete]   [Edit]

I used to only fap to loli. One day I got bored, went on 4chan to look for something exotic to fap to, and found a trap thread. I was disgusted, but fapped on anyway. There was novelty aplenty. Still get disgusted sometimes, but I keep fapping.

>> No.87628   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>87607
Similarly, I used to like futanari, then I discovered traps. They're better than loli and futa combined. Now I can't stand futa and find loli to be very boring. Whenever I look at futa, all I see is a half-assed attempt to please everybody with a hermaphrodite. When I look at loli, I see pedo men (because they're almost never paired with women) and it disgusts me.

>> No.87629   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>87628

>... (because they're almost never paired with women) and it disgusts me.

So true.

>> No.87630   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>87628
Are you me?

>> No.88477   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>44256



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff