[Burichan] [Desudesudesu] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Boku?
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, 7z, bz2, gz, rar, torrent, zip
  • Maximum file size allowed is 409600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1405019383979.png -(158.4 KiB, 997x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162219 No.84456   [Delete]   [Edit

Izumi Sena, worst of all he's got a man's voice and not the usual female seiyuu(which makes it less gay).

>> No.84457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405019496551.png -(395.1 KiB, 892x441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404624

>>84456
He's looks like one of those dyke reverse traps.

>> No.84458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405019582020.png -(192.9 KiB, 286x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197487

>>84456
Now here a pic where he looks like a proper cock loving girl.

>> No.84460   [Delete]   [Edit]

love stage getting an anime? Aw yiss, I love that manga.

>nohomo
>jk
>allofthehomo
>> No.84461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405021644206.jpg -(281.9 KiB, 1280x1517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288656

Read the manga, lots of wasted potential and bad writing. Especially when they resort to the whole "amnesia" bit just so they can have more forced drama. What the hell's wrong with a feel-good romance?

At least maybe Pixiv will draw some more trap Izumi content due to the increased awareness of the series.

>> No.84470   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84461
I look forward to the near future where there will be a lot of R-18 pics of Izumi Sena as Rule 63 hot busty topless bitch, hot yaoi-trap sex, and hot futnari versions.

>> No.84474   [Delete]   [Edit]

The manga had a perfect conclusion at the end of volume 3. It's sad seeing the author trying to milk the franchise in such an obvious way.

Volume 4 is so awful that I had to drop this manga. The few interesting things that made the story appealing to begin with are completely forgotten and instead we get a lot of cringe-worthy overused cliché plots...

>> No.84476   [Delete]   [Edit]

How often is he dressed as a girl? because if it's a first episode only sort of deal, that's a major deal breaker.

>> No.84478   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84476

So far, it happens in the first episode and the preview for the second. It doesn't last long though, based on the manga. Wasted potential etc.

>> No.84479   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84478
Thanks. Won't be wasting my time then.

>> No.84480   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84476
He doesn't need to dress as a girl because he appears to look like a reverse trap/he already looks like tom-boyish girl. Still looks like a girl in regular clothes.

>> No.84492   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84461
W-wow I'm so glad someone else agrees with me!

This series was cute and romantic until the main couple just straight up fucks. It's downhill from there.

The writing is total trash, it's really disappointing. It really could have been genuinely good. It's almost like women mangaka cannot comprehend how a relationship works let alone a gay relationship.
And this is barely a "trap anime"; it's yaoi and the uke just happens to dress as a girl like twice.

>> No.84494   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84480
Reverse traps and boys wearing boys clothes don't do it for me. I'm really not into BL, so if he doesn't spend much time as a trap, then it's not for me.

>> No.84500   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84456

>less gay

If you say so.

I don't say he's a trap outside of crossdressing though. He looks feminine but in a bishonen way.

>> No.84662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405639864291.jpg -(316.7 KiB, 705x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324337

Found this on Pixiv today and immediately thought of the /tr/oops.

>> No.84663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405647581159.jpg -(960.4 KiB, 1901x1701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
983453

episode.2

>> No.84664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405650558164.jpg -(85.7 KiB, 900x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87801
> less gay
> dyke reverse traps
> proper cock loving girl

Fuck off.

>> No.84665   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84664
you fuck off please

>> No.84667   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84664
Asshole cunt, women, traps, reverse traps, all must obey there fucking correct gender roles that hey must swallow cock, and take up the arse, and let the man penetrate them.

PS, natural biologial male being attracted to traps and futanar=no homo (unless takes it up the ass) sucking trap and futa cock=no home since its fem-cock/large clit

>> No.84668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1405682508429.jpg -(297.1 KiB, 840x1230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304197

>>84664

There are some wonderfully stupid and ignorant people on here. You can only ignore them.

Ah, this is a yaoi manga? It's rare to see yaoi anime

>> No.84670   [Delete]   [Edit]

Hot.

Too bad the material is trash. At least I'll fap to the fanart.

>> No.84710   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84456
Funny thing about his name, Izumi Sena is also the name of a big titted Japanese porn star.

>> No.84884   [Delete]   [Edit]

It's a yaoi? Aw man. There are like no good yaoi anime. They only adapt the shitty ones.

>> No.85346   [Delete]   [Edit]

isumi is an awesome charactor i like him already!
and his apearance is my second favorite!(after Hdeyoshi)
cant wait for doujins with him!

>> No.85382   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84456
I just realized is probably looks like flat chested teenage version of his mom when she was young.

I cant for some one to draw/slap a pair of boobs on him.

>> No.85383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1407729158317.jpg -(189.4 KiB, 643x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193994

>>85382

Someone actually did draw a newhalf version of Izumi. Looks kinda painful though.

>> No.85648   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84456
He looks kinda like a fushoji or more like a reverse trap fujoshi.

>> No.85650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409252282881.png -(377.7 KiB, 491x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386749

Izumi crossplays or should i say all these female characters are traps too.

>> No.85651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409252369081.png -(680.1 KiB, 841x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
696406

Lum Izumi, Rei Izumi, Miku Izumi, Sailormoon Izumi, Lala Lulu is Izumi, Haruhi Izumi

>> No.85652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409252622901.png -(489.9 KiB, 534x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501690
>> No.85653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409252665309.png -(672.8 KiB, 818x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
688947
>> No.85654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409252838721.png -(662.0 KiB, 828x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677864
>> No.85655   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84667
Oh nice, a troll. Well, I think, no one can be that much in denial.

>> No.85658   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85655
Thats not denial period.

Besides Izumi Sena has the same kind of fem face that the those lesbo dykes in that yuri-hentai-ish manga that Taishi Zaou.

Im just a bit of misogynist in my belief that females should have penis(like female hyenas) and balls(in there case external ovaries in their scrotum).

>> No.85662   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85658

>my belief that females should have penis(like female hyenas) and balls(in there case external ovaries in their scrotum)

You are not alone.

>> No.85667   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85662
thanks buddy Im glad Im not alone now.

>> No.85669   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85658

>Im just a bit of misogynist in my belief that females should have penis(like female hyenas) and balls(in there case external ovaries in their scrotum).
>You are not alone.

That's pretty fucked up. Anyone who thinks the opposite sex shouldn't exist is pretty messed up in the head.

>> No.85671   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85669

Considering that females should have external genitalia doesn't imply that they shouldn't exist. It doesn't even imply that they couldn't be capable of birthing.

It only implies that they shouldn't be the way they are, but they would still be regarded as females nonetheless.

>> No.85673   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85671
It's still saying everyone in the world should have dicks and therefore basically be male. Just because you don't like pussy doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

>> No.85674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409441233537.jpg -(350.0 KiB, 700x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358443

>>85673

At least we would still have traps, so there would still be people to make sandwiches.

>> No.85678   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85674
or better yet women are born traps, that turn futa and then finally when the hit their 30s or late 20s their pussy is fully grown and there dick is gone and there balls become ovaries and are inside the body.

>> No.85679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409449534867.png -(513.1 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525368

>>85678

But if that happens, how are all the surgeons in Thailand supposed to feed their childrens?

>> No.85680   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85673

I didn't say that I don't like pussies. I said that women should have male genitalia. They can retain their vaginas. Futanaris can confirm that. And no, they would be still regarded as females, not males.

>> No.85682   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85679
Well they can still do cosmetic surgery on face, do lipo surgery, theres gonna need to change there surgery specialty, or they can be like South Korea who do a lot of that face surgery.

>> No.85683   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85680
If women were futas what would be the point of traps? Nothing, they'd have no advantage over women. At that point the whole human race might as well be hermaphrodites. Such a sickening thought..

>> No.85701   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85658
Soo..you saying you like dick? Like some sort of homosexual who enjoys dick?

>> No.85703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409534136420.jpg -(300.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307150

>>85683

This Anon gets it! A real it-getter!

>> No.85705   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>84456
Yeah, I seem to be the only guy on the internet who gets why futanari is shit. It's the biggest cop-out in hentai. An all-in-one, no fun fetish. Artists draw it because they can't pick a damn side. Do you want yuri, yaoi, shemales or traps? Chose your destiny motherfuckers.

>> No.85706   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85683
Traps have no "advantage" over women anyway. Also, and entire hemaphroditic race sounds like the coolest concept ever.

>> No.85707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1409576459075.jpg -(613.0 KiB, 807x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
627694

>>85706

Like...plants? Plants are hermaphrodites. Well, this one isn't, but just get yourself an aloe vera or something. They're useful.

>> No.85708   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85705
I know that feel brother.

>>85706

>Traps have no "advantage" over women anyway

lolwut

Why are you even here?

>> No.85709   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85683

>If women were futas what would be the point of traps?

Some people prefer flat chestes, so traps would be suitable to their sexual preferences.

>>85701

I do like dicks and I do not consider myself homosexual. For the matter, my tastes don't include masculine people, and, in my opinion, that is what 'homosexual' should mean.

>>85706

>Also, and entire hemaphroditic race sounds like the coolest concept ever

Exactly. You (almost) nailed it. I think that the world should be consisted of feminine people with male genitalia, with women retaining their vaginas as well.

>> No.85711   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85709

>Some people prefer flat chestes, so traps would be suitable to their sexual preferences.

Because there's no such thing as flat chested women.

>entire hemaphroditic race sounds like the coolest concept ever
>Exactly

I bet y'all are those people who're really into weird stuff that doesn't exist. Like futa, furry, tentacle monsters and women with flat chests.

>> No.85715   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85711

>Because there's no such thing as flat chested women.

Oh you bet your ass your wrong about that, ever heard of Milla Jovovich?
My first girlfriend was pretty flat (shes not a trap she has a pussy and was in her early 20s, most people dont have $10,000 to go post op)

>> No.85716   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85715
facepalm

>> No.85725   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85711

>Because there's no such thing as flat chested women.

There are, but they lack penises and balls.

>I bet y'all are those people who're really into weird stuff that doesn't exist. Like futa, furry, tentacle monsters and women with flat chests.

I am, nothing to be embarrased about, but my tastes don't include furry or monsters.

>> No.85732   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85725
women/females=natural traps

Every time I saw Johnny Depp with Wynnona Ryder I thought Johnny and his trap boyfriend.

>> No.86553   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>85709

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm a pretty feminine guy (still working on the trap thing) but I like traps and I don't like masculine guys or women plus I'm a bottom, so what does that make me? A lesbian? What nonsense...

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to pretend that trap-on-trap action is something other than gay, but by your logic it doesn't even make sense. Are they lesbians because they're two "women", or are they both straight, because they're both men having sex with "women"?

I'm gay. You're gay. Or bi, if you like women too.

If you're male and you like other males that's gay. It doesn't matter what you look like or what they look like and it doesn't matter whether you like to be on top or on bottom.

I know it can be difficult to come to terms with the fact that you're not straight can be difficult, but come on... you're browsing through a website looking for pictures of crossdressing boys to masturbate to. Trying to be in denial about it is stupid.

>> No.86554   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86553
Don't bother. Welcome to Western puritanical indoctrination. People are so brainwashed into thinking "gay=bad" will twist themselves into intricate knots just to show they're "straight". Even on an anonymous anime imageboard dedicated to cute 2D cross-dressing boys. Go figure.

>> No.86555   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86553

This thread has been ruined by discussion; it's completely derailed. Desuchan isn't a place for serious discussion on gender and sexuality.

>> No.86556   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86553
yeah basically your "lesbian" if they way you describe yourself and you look like Yohio or Bill kaulitz and you only like other men that look like femboys like Yohio or bill kaulitz.

>> No.86557   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86554
that fallacy again muh >western puritanical indoctrination

wrong!
Mao's a non Christian atheist anti European imperialist and anti gay

and mid east muslims there also anti gay

Besides women bi okay, men bi= not ok (unless your chasing traps pass for real chick, futa, and breasted traps/shemales passable for real female)

>> No.86558   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>86553

>I like traps and I don't like masculine guys or women plus I'm a bottom, so what does that make me? A lesbian?

You are free to label your sexual preferences but, according to what I said in >>85709 if you identify yourself as a woman then you are. If not, then you are a straight male.

>Are they lesbians because they're two "women", or are they both straight, because they're both men having sex with "women"?

If they consider themselves women, then they are lesbians. If not, then they are straight males, even if they know about their genitalia.

>I'm gay.

Good for you.

>You're gay. Or bi, if you like women too.

Nope. I am not. I am straight.

>If you're male and you like other males that's gay. It doesn't matter what you look like or what they look like and it doesn't matter whether you like to be on top or on bottom.
>I know it can be difficult to come to terms with the fact that you're not straight can be difficult, but come on... you're browsing through a website looking for pictures of crossdressing boys to masturbate to. Trying to be in denial about it is stupid.

Nope. I do like feminine people, regardless of their sex, and I am not gay. Not you or anyone is entitled to label my sexuality.

>> No.86560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086433607.jpg -(59.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61228

...I almost feel like we should just make a new thread.

>> No.86561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086728265.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 600x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43855
>> No.86562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086756285.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73649
>> No.86563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086779186.png -(500.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
512444
>> No.86564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086798192.jpg -(89.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91608
>> No.86565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086816415.png -(1.2 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1308353
>> No.86566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1416086974212.png -(454.1 KiB, 809x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465040

>>84461
>>84461

There are almost no actually good yaoi anime. They only animate the most stereotypical, poorly written mainstream material that will get popular. There are good series with subtext and with gay characters though.

Oh well, the characters are cute at least and the anatomy isn't bad



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff